- General Information
- Management of Personal data
Archskirt makes every effort to put in place suitable precautions to safeguard the security and privacy of
personal data, and to prevent it from being altered, corrupted, destroyed or accessed by unauthorised third
parties. However, Archskirt does not control each and every risk related to the use of the Internet, and
therefore warns the Site users of the potential risks involved in the functioning and use of the Internet.
The Site may include links to other web sites or other internet sources. As Archskirt cannot control these
web sites and external sources, Archskirt cannot be held responsible for the provision or display of these
web sites and external sources, and may not be held liable for the content, advertising, products, services
or any other material available on or from these web sites or external sources.
If you receive promotional emails from us and would like to opt out, you can do so by following the directions in that message. These choices do not apply to mandatory service communications.
- Information We Collect
- Our store collects data to operate effectively and provide you with the best experience. You provide some of this data directly, such as when you create an account. We get some of it by recording how you interact with our services by, for example, using technologies like cookies, and receiving error reports or usage data from software running on your device. We also obtain data from third parties (including other companies). We also use services from other companies to help us determine a location based on your IP address in order to customise certain services to your location.
- How We Use Your Information
- We use the data we collect for two basic purposes: to operate our business and provide (including improving and personalising) the services we offer, as well as to send communications, including promotional communications. In carrying out these purposes, we combine data we collect in order to give you a more seamless, consistent and personalised experience.
- Google Analytics
- We use Google Analytics to collect data for the purposes of analysing the performance of our website and online advertisements. This also allows us to tailor our offerings to meet your requirements. If you desire to opt-out of this service, you can use the following browser ad-on provided by Google: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout/
- Sharing Your Information
- We share your personal data with your consent or as necessary to complete any transaction or provide any service you have requested or authorised. For example, we share your content with third parties when you tell us to do so. When you provide payment data to make a purchase, we will share payment data with banks and other entities that process payment transactions or provide other financial services, and for fraud prevention and credit risk reduction. We also share personal data with vendors or agents working on our behalf for the purposes described in this statement. For example, companies we've hired to assist in protecting and securing our systems and services may need access to personal data in order to provide those functions. In such cases, these companies must abide by our data privacy and security requirements and are not allowed to use personal data they receive from us for any other purpose. We may also disclose personal data as part of a corporate transaction such as a merger or sale of assets.
- [email protected]